Inventory Unit Detail
2014 Club Car Precedent Gas
Our unmatched 12-stage remanufacturing process ensures that your Precedent two-passenger car will deliver style and peace of mind.
Our trained technicians break down each car to its aluminum chassis and inspect every component and system. The cars are test driven and assigned new serial numbers, signifying that they meet the Gold Standard. And they're covered by a two-year vehicle and battery warranty.
It's everything you've come to expect from the industry's most trusted factory remanufactured vehicles.
- Excel™ Electrical System - How do you gain power by slowing down? Our Excel™ Electrical System does just that, with regenerative braking that captures and stores energy during stopping. Just another reason why Club Car delivers the most innovative vehicles in the business.
- Rust-Proof AlumiCore™ Frame - An Aluminum Frame for Longer Life. Most golf cars are still built on steel frames, which can corrode. Club Car golf cars are built on our AlumiCore™ frame. This light frame is rustproof even in salt air, and it's shaped to be more impact resistant than steel. It preserves the life of your car and enhances its stability, ride and performance.
- SportDrive™ Steering & Suspension - On the golf course or on the street, your Club Car will handle and maneuver like a sports car, thanks to our innovative SportDrive™ Steering & Suspension system. The automobile inspired chassis, steering and front and rear suspension deliver a confident, comfortable ride.
- Floor Height: 12 in (30 cm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.5 in (11 cm)
- Maximum Speed: 19 mph (31 kph)
- Passenger: 2
- Powertrain: 11.5 hp, 351cc Gasoline
- Tire Height: 18 in (46 cm)
- Engine Type
- 11.5 hp
- Front Tires
- 18 in. (46 cm)
- Rear Tires
- 18 in. (46 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 4.5 in. (11 cm)
- Passenger Capacity
- Max Forward Speed
- 19 mph (31 kph)