Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Husqvarna 536LiPT5 (967 34 18-10)
Quote by Phone
Phone: (507) 583-2712
635 6th St SE - Hwy 218 S
Blooming Prairie, MN 55917
|M-F||8:00 a.m.||5:30 p.m.|
Telescopic battery pole saw for professionals, with 5m telescopic reach and performance that surpasses petrol equivalents. Maximum performance and durability with low weight, excellent ergonomics and quiet operation for use in any location at any time of day. Battery and charger not included.
- Li-ion power: The Li-ion battery provides long lasting power and top class performance.
- savE™: Choose savE™ for maximum runtime.
- Intuitive key pad: The key pad is very easy to operate.
- Efficient brushless motor: pole products: Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque.
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 83 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 98 dB(A)
Husqvarna Crown Commitment Program
Hassle-Free Money Back Guarantee
Seven day money-back guarantee on professional chainsaws
We’re so confident that you won’t want to return one after using it, that we’re offering this guarantee so you can purchase a new professional chainsaw* without any reservations.
If you are not satisfied with your qualifying professional saw within seven days of purchase, you can return the saw to the original Husqvarna selling dealer for a full refund or store credit towards the purchase of a new Husqvarna product from that dealer.*
Husqvarna Crown Commitment™ applies to all of the following Husqvarna professional saws:
- 300 and 500 Series
- The T540 and T435
- All Pole Saws
- Battery Saws and select accessories
If you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase of a qualifying professional saw, simply return it to the Husqvarna dealer where you bought it within 7 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.*
- Qualifying products must be returned within seven (7) days of the original purchase. Items returned after seven days are not eligible for refund or exchange under the program.
- The Seven Day Money-Back Guarantee applies only to Husqvarna professional chainsaws. Other items such as accessories, repair parts, etc. are not eligible.
- Products which have been damaged due to improper use, abuse, neglect, or failure to operate and maintain the unit in accordance with the instruction manual do not qualify for refund or exchange under the program.
- Products that have been stolen, damaged due to abuse or neglect, or damaged by fire, water, wind or other acts of nature do not qualify for refund or exchange under the program.
- Products purchased on the Internet do not qualify for this program.
- If a qualifying product is returned during the Crown Commitment period and it has defective damages that exceed 75% cost to repair the unit, the unit is not eligible for the Crown Commitment program.
- Customers are responsible for following the instructions in the Operators Manual and following the guidelines in the Husqvarna Warranty Statement. Failure to follow these instructions may void the offer.
*Terms and conditions apply. Valid at your local participating Husqvarna Servicing Dealer only. Please be sure to call or visit your local dealer for more information.
As a way to honor the service of men and women in uniform, Husqvarna created the Military and First Responder Appreciation Program.
At Husqvarna, we support the uniformed men and women who serve our communities and nation. As a way to honor their service and sacrifice, we created the Military and First Responder Appreciation Program.
If you’re an active or non-active police officer, firefighter, EMS/paramedic or member of the United States military, you can save on powerful and innovative Husqvarna products.
- Currently serve or be retired from a branch of the US military and possess a valid military ID, or
- Be a veteran who receives VA benefits and have a valid Veteran Identification Card (VIC), or
- Be an active or retired police officer, firefighter or EMS/paramedic
- Discount is only applicable on the qualified commercial products listed below.
- The Military and First Responder Appreciation Program is available through participating Husqvarna dealers.
- The Military and First Responder Appreciation Program may not be combined with any other program, promotion or rebate.
- Husqvarna reserves the right to change the Program discounts and details with or without notice.
- ZERO TURNS - MZ, MZT, Z500, Z500X, PZ & PZT models
- BATTERY - 400 & 500 series models (excluding batteries and chargers)**
- BLOWERS - 300 & 500 series models
- BRUSHCUTTERS / CLEARING SAWS - 300 & 500 series models
- CHAINSAWS - T435, 300 & 500 series models (excluding 316E), 400 Rancher series models
- EDGERS - 500 series models
- HEDGE TRIMMERS - 200, 300 & 500 series models
- POLE SAWS - All models
- POWER CUTTERS - All models
- TRIMMERS - 300, 400 & 500 series models
- FIXED HEDGETRIMMERS - 525HF3S & 226HD60S
- FIXED POLE SAWS - 327P4 & 327PT5S
Visit your local Husqvarna dealer to learn more. Most importantly, thank you for serving!
For both commercial accounts and homeowners, Sheffield Financial offers programs with interest rates as low as 0%. For complete details click the link.
Financing for your new Husqvarna equipment is fast, flexible and convenient. A variety of programs for both commercial accounts and homeowners are available. Visit your local, independent dealer for assistance in selecting the plan that’s right for you. Program availability subject to credit approval from our financial partners.